Friday, July 3, 2009

Me, Myself & I (Lecture ex.B)

Brainstorming:
– Step 1: Identify YOU by writing down words
associated to YOU.

– Step 2: Sort these words and visualize how they
represent YOU – lots of thumbnails.
====================================

Hmm, frankly speaking, I don't really know everything about myself. Sometimes, I'm so erratic that my own actions even surprised myself. So I tried my best at listing words that describe me best and come up with drawings that associate with the words.

A search online gave me some ideas of what to draw...

very nice silhouette figures of Kangaroos

A car's tyre rim

Honey comb

M16 rifle


Somehow, this assignment is not as easy and straightforward as it seems. It's not a form of typography, there must be an integration of your name to the drawings and not simply putting a few letters together. Ahhhhh, crack my brain open for some creativity!!

And so, this is what I came up with with the help of the pictures above..

(click to enlarge)Posted by Picasa

What I have in the drawings is basically my name "WAI". Can you spot my name in the drawings?? From these thumbnails, I gotta select 4 of the best and draw them out, then present them on Tutorial 1.

Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment