Sunday, July 5, 2009

Computer Graphics Prototype

Tutorial 2: Assignment 1B
-Print your prototype and present your
selected designs in A5 size.
– Your work has to look complete, may
not be perfect.
– Display them on soc board when you
meet in next tutorial.
=====================================

I asked for a few of my friends' opinions. What I got in the end was the Kangaroo design being favoured the most. Haha, it's not easy to please everyone with my work. Some like it, some otherwise. Being an "artist" is not easy eh?

So after Assignment 1A, I had to make use of software(Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop) to draw computer graphics on the design I've chosen. Yeah, eventhough I'm from SoC, I don;t really know how to use both of these software.

Great, so like all other modules, I need to learn on the go~!! Argh..


My 1st try on drawing the Kangaroo on Illustrator.. LOL, does it look like a T-Rex instead? The neck is too thick i guess, some alterations needed..

Getting a hang of it...

My final product, with colours. What's missing was the background. I have no idea what to include in the background.

Again, can you spot the "WAI"??

How does this picture describe me?
1. I'm a jumpy person, which explains the kangaroo..
2. I choose Kangaroo rather than grasshopper or rabbit 'cause I like kids! But then, I excluded the pouch and baby kangaroo 'cause I don't want my work to look too feminine
3. The stone is there to show that my life now is not really smooth and full of obstacles
4. The "No Kangaroo" sign shows that my life is unpredictable n perhaps full of surprises(gd & bad)

Backgroud, I seriously need an appropriate backgroud to complete it.

The "WAI" is still not really well integrated. That will need more work too. Visual Communication is not as easy as it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment