Thursday, July 30, 2009

Assignment 5 Final Work


(click to enlarge)Posted by Picasa

Major changes for this final work. Firstly, some of the pictures of the political figures were changed. As I have to make them all into black silhouette figures, I'll need to make use of pictures that after alteration, are still recognisable.

This is crucial as being recognisable is important for me to convey the message across my target buyers. If they can't really see who the people are, then it will defeat the purpose of the postcard.



(click to enlarge)Posted by Picasa

Once again, I had gone for the brown background. This colour is appropriate to signify the large land mass of the Asian continent. Green border signifies vegetation, probably around the Southeast Asian region. Unnecessary words were also removed to reduce the clutter in the postcard. The back of the postcard remains unchanged..

No comments:

Post a Comment